If you are like most people we know, you really want to take care of yourself but between commuting, work, that side hustle, chores, squeezing in family time, even sitting down to eat a good meal feels like a luxury. How are you supposed to keep up with the self-care everyone says you are supposed to be paying attention to? And to top it all off, now everyone is talking about how your oral health and your physical health are connected. Dealing with dentistry in addition to everything else just doesn’t seem to ever make it to the top of your priority list.
The team at Dr. Chet Hawkins understands—we also know that caring for your smile is one of the most efficient ways you can care for your entire well-being!
That’s why we focus on making dentistry easy and convenient with on-time appointments, getting restorations right the first time, and making every visit feel more like a treat than an obligation.
But what really sets us apart is how many necessary dental services we offer under one roof. We want you to be able to experience the life- and health-giving benefits of a healthy and strong smile—for life!
Our Comprehensive Services
Cosmetic Dentistry to renew your confidence and bring back your smile:
- Porcelain and Minimal-Prep Veneers to cover any flaw, fix any damage, and create the smile of your dreams
- Full-Mouth Restorations to get even the most struggling smile back to perfect health and confidence
- Composite Bonding to repair cracks, chips, exposed roots, and fill cavities beautifully
- Tooth and Gum Recontouring to even out irregularities quickly and easily
- Smile Whitening to bring back the gleam and brighten your teeth up to ten shades
- Botox Injectables to treat TMJ discomfort and as a finishing touch to your beautiful smile
Restorative Dentistry that repairs, renews, and strengthens:
- Fillings to repair and restore teeth with cavities
- Porcelain Inlays, Onlays, and Crowns to repair and strengthen teeth and bring back natural appearance and function
- Bridges and Partials to replace missing teeth
- Dental Implants to replace both teeth and their roots and bring your confidence back to life
- Endodontics to save your teeth and stop your pain
- Gentle Oral Surgery to stop an infection, remove teeth that can’t be saved, and help you get back to health
General & Preventive Dentistry designed to keep your mouth in its healthiest, most natural state with:
- Comprehensive Exams, X-Rays, and Oral Cancer Screenings to keep an eye on your oral health and catch problems while they are small and treatable
- Professional Hygiene Visits to keep your teeth and gums free of bacteria and ugly buildup
- Periodontal Therapy to clear away infection and keep your body protected
- Fluoride Treatments to remineralize vulnerable teeth and reduce sensitivity
- Mouthguards to protect teeth during sports and nighttime clenching and grinding
- Sleep Apnea Treatment
- Emergency Care
- TMJ Dentistry to stop your pain and help you find balance in your smile
And of course, we make sure everything is painless with The Wand for injections and sedation options for extra-nervous patients.
Isn’t it time you made a little time for your smile––conveniently and comfortably––with dental services from Houston’s master dentist, Dr. Chet Hawkins? It’s one of the easiest ways to fit in some of that all-important self-care!