Think fluoride is just for kids? Think again. Fluoride is a naturally occurring element that helps remineralize teeth while protecting against decay and sensitivity. Everybody needs that!
Life is hard on your teeth. Everything you do, experience, or ingest has an effect on your enamel:
- Eating sugary, sticky, or carb-heavy foods
- Drinking juice, soda, or sports drinks
- Clenching your teeth or biting your nails from stress
- Clenching or grinding because of TMJ disorder
- Using your teeth as tools
- Medications and cancer treatments
- Systemic issues and illnesses
- Dry-mouth syndrome
- Crowns, bridges, or braces
- A genetic predisposition to cavities
- Pressure when biting or chewing caused by imbalanced restorations
Any of these things can leave your teeth vulnerable to bacterial attacks and decay. We suggest fluoride treatments at every visit for both kids and adults. Not only do they remineralize and strengthen your teeth, but they can also help reverse tiny cavities, reduce root caries, and stop tooth sensitivity in its tracks. The benefits are clear and the process is quick and easy. We think every tooth is worth it, don’t you?